Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lillehammer - Beito - Holmenkollen

Heading for lunch






Trying to pack the vans




Lots of white stuff!


We just arrived at our hotel in Holmenkollen after a week of training in beautiful and snowy Lillehammer!

I raced last weekend in a Norweigen cup race, but found out I don't race well 48hours after travel. I struggled with jet leg for about 4 or 5 days and now I am starting to feel pretty good again.
It was pretty awesome to catch up with my friend Lena who I haven't seen since 2006!



We will be racing in Drammen World cup this weekend. I'm pretty excited as I want to get my race legs back under me, but also get some of the jitters out before Worlds start!


Here are some photos!
























No comments:

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!