Saturday, February 5, 2011

Support The Sport - Excellence Fund CXC

Good Evening!

For the very few readers who visit my blog, I would love it and be very appreciative if you could pass along this link to your friends, family, co-workers or contacts.

CXC is the team I am racing for this year and I hope to stay involved with for a while after (even if it is not at the racing level). The programs, coaches, athletes and support network are amazing, it would be so wonderful if you chose to allocate a few dollars if you afford it to the athletes who have achieved selection to world championship teams. Their selection is a product of the network that is behind them - CXC.


The link:
http://cxcskiing.org/site_pages/support/support-the-sport.htm

Thank you so much for reading!

Brooke

No comments:

ABOUT ME:

I love the mountains, the snow and the inspiration and motivation they give me to pursue my athletic and life pursuits!